Join instructor Matt Krumins LIVE via web-link for a 2 part class on enhancing your compositions. Using state of the art video conferencing technology this virtual classroom provides the social and interactive experience of a face to face workshop but this time you can be in your PJ’s! Run over 2 weeks in 60 minute blocks this workshop has many practical activities honing in on perspective, processes and equipment. With short homework assignments between sessions we have the ability to discuss and critique to ensure the learning is absolutely personalised to your needs.
- General rules for composition
- Understanding lens compression’s role in composition
- Understanding the role of sensor size in relation to perspective
- Examples and scenarios with lens compression
- Forming a process to build compositions
- Homework setting.
- Revision of homework assignments
- Group discussion of challenges/trouble shooting.
- Recap on lens compression and processes
What do you need?
-A computer, tablet or phone with a camera and microphone (built-in microphone is fine)
-An internet connection
-Links to the Zoom meeting will be emailed out before the workshop commences