Nisi PRO Nano HUC UV Filter
$39.00 – $199.00 inc GST
NiSi PRO Nano HUC UV
These ultra-thin filters adopt a double sided, multi-coating lens technology that employs high quality Japanese ultraviolet absorption optical glass. It assures high transmittance and highly smooth surface that avoids unnecessary reflection. The frame is constructed from Brass using highly accurate brass milling. The NiSi PRO Nano HUC UV has an exclusive creative “U” type Nano coating and a hardened waterproof coating.
The UV filter is also useful as a general protective filter to leave on lenses at all times. Filters help to reduce dust and moisture from reaching your lens element and provide additional protection in case of drops or situations where scratching could occur.
NiSi Ti Pro Nano UV Cut-395 Filter (Titanium Frame available in 77mm, 82mm, 95mm)
Most of circular filters are made of brass/aluminium frame, but these kind of materials are heavy and not ideal under cold weather conditions. Because of that, NiSi created a Titanium Alloy Frame Pro Nano UV Cut -395. It’s made of Titanium Alloy Frame with Nano coated optical glass. They feature a lightweight, durability and high definition design:
– Titanium Alloy Frame is light, hard, anti-corrosive, heat-resisting and with good performance under very low temperature. The density of Titanium is 4.54g／cm3, it’s almost half of the volume of the same weight steel, and the hardness is twice of aluminum. Its good anti-corrosion ability makes it able to endure strong acid and base. Its melting point is 1942K, about 1000k higher than gold and 500k higher than steel. It’s commonly used in aerospace industry and missiles.
– Lens Standard Optical Glass Lens standard optical glass H-K9L is high homogeneous with super low impurity and has good physical and chemical performance. It is usually processed to high precision optical element such as lens, prism, plane mirror etc.
– UV Cut Nano Coating Nano coating cut the UV light below 395nm, and effectively avoid the fuzziness situation. It makes sure high transmittance and ultra low reﬂection on the glass surface. It enables the visible light come through evenly and control the colour balance. Also there’s a super strong waterproof coating with anti-scratch ability. It’s easier to remove the dust, ﬁngerprint, water stains, and keep the ﬁlters clean.
– Matte Black inside the frame using electroplating processing to avoid the reﬂection of light. On the outer side of the ring the turning by diamond cutters shows the original colour of Titanium. It looks great and is elegant.
– Ultra High Deﬁnition Optical glass is after precision annealing which effectively eliminates the stress. Each piece of glass passes strictly HD test, and reaches the standard for HD photograph with all kind of lens and there is no loss of image quality. Black matte paint is all around the glass edge to avoid the inﬂuence caused by stray light.