NiSi Titanium Pro Nano UV Cut-395 Filter (77mm-95mm)
$139.00 – $199.00 inc GST
NiSi Ti Pro Nano UV Cut-395 Filter
Most of circular filters are made of brass/aluminium frame, but these kind of materials are heavy and not ideal under cold weather conditions. Because of that, NiSi created a Titanium Alloy Frame Pro Nano UV Cut -395. It’s made of Titanium Alloy Frame with Nano coated optical glass. They feature a lightweight, durability and high definition design:
– Titanium Alloy Frame is light, hard, anti-corrosive, heat-resisting and with good performance under very low temperature. The density of Titanium is 4.54g／cm3, it’s almost half of the volume of the same weight steel, and the hardness is twice of aluminium. Its good anti-corrosion ability makes it able to endure strong acid and base. Its melting point is 1942K, about 1000k higher than gold and 500k higher than steel. It’s commonly used in aerospace industry and missiles.
– Lens Standard Optical Glass Lens standard optical glass H-K9L is high homogeneous with super low impurity and has good physical and chemical performance. It is usually processed to high precision optical element such as lens, prism, plane mirror etc.
– UV Cut Nano Coating Nano coating cut the UV light below 395nm, and effectively avoid fuzziness. It ensures high transmittance and ultra low reﬂection on the glass surface. It enables the visible light to come through evenly as well as controling the colour balance. There is also a super-strong waterproof coating with anti-scratch technology. These make it easier to remove the dust, ﬁngerprints, water stains, and keep the ﬁlters clean.
– Matte Black inside the frame using an electroplating processing to avoid the reﬂection of light. The outer side of the ring shows the original colour of the Titanium. It’s a sexy looking filter.
– Ultra High Deﬁnition Optical glass. Each piece of glass passes strictly HD testing and reaches the standard for HD photograph with all kind of lens and there is no loss of image quality.