Oct 18th Update:
Firstly just a huge thank-you to everyone who has done the right thing over the past difficult months and a massive thank you to those who have supported my business through my online offerings.
Pending some clarification, as of October 19th I will be offering private one-on-one sessions in public spaces in accordance to the distance/group size limitations set out by the government. In the next step I will be able to offer a wider range of courses for small groups and will announce this as soon as I have clarity.
Safety approach during last reopening (for reference):
- Group sizes lowered to a maximum of 4 participants (group size of 5 including myself).
- Hand Sanitiser available at all times
- Workshops locations are modified to avoid crowded areas.
- Participants are actively asked to social distance in our safety briefing at the start of our workshop with reminders during our workshop if I believe distances are being breached.
- Participants who have even mild cold or flu symptoms are not to attend. To assist with this I have removed the requirement for 7 days notice to reschedule to ensure you are not penalised for making the right judgement call to not attend.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how I am handling these measures please contact me on 0402 812 805.