October 2021 Update:
WE ARE BACK! Thanks for you patience everyone, we’re finally back and running again with the following covid-safe measures in place :)
- All participants will need to provide evidence that they are fully vaccinated or official evidence that they are exempt before the workshop commences.
- Hand Sanitiser available at all times
- Workshops locations are modified to avoid crowded areas.
- Participants who have even mild cold or flu symptoms are not to attend. To assist with this I have removed the requirement for 7 days notice to reschedule to ensure you are not penalised for making the right judgement call to not attend.
- If there is a requirement, mask are to be worn in accordance with Victorian Government recommendations
- Contact tracing information is collected via workshop booking records
If you have any questions or would like to discuss how I am handling these measures please contact me on 0402 812 805.